Some time ago Netflix made a number of changes to their website and I was no longer able to get film and TV show expiry dates. Since then I have been using a third party service to get the expiry dates but they, too, are now unable to get them. Sadly, this means no more ‘last chance’ warnings UNLESS you can help out!
I’ve set up a crowd-sourcing project where users of New On Netflix can submit any expiry dates they see in the apps or on the website. You can also see them in your MyList page when you have it on manual ordering. So if you want to keep getting alerts for upcoming removals then you can head to https://uk.newonnetflix.info/edit, search for the show/movie and submit the expiry date to benefit everyone!
A few things to note:
- This is a work in progress – there may be bugs
- UK-only at present
- At present you can only add new dates
- Editing and removing existing dates is not available yet
- You need to create an account in order to submit dates
- Full details on accounts and how to order your MyList can be found on the Edit Info page