Netflix has announced a number of new additions to the cast for their upcoming film “Luckiest Girl Alive”, based on the 2015 New York Times bestselling novel by Jessica Knoll. Kunis will be joined by:
- Finn Wittrock (The Big Short, American Horror Story)
- Scoot McNairy (Narcos: Mexico, Argo)
- Chiara Aurelia (Cruel Summer, Tell Me Your Secrets)
- Thomas Barbusca (Black Monday, The Mick)
- Justine Lupe (Succession, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel)
- Dalmar Abuzeid (Anne with an E, The Comey Rule)
- Alex Barone (Dopesick)
- Carson MacCormac (Shazam!, Riot Girls)
- Jennifer Beals (The Book of Eli, The Last Tycoon)
- Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights, Nashville)
The film centers on Ani FaNelli (Kunis), a sharp-tongued New Yorker who appears to have it all: a sought-after position at a glossy magazine, a killer wardrobe, and a dream Nantucket wedding on the horizon. But when the director of a crime documentary invites her to tell her side of the shocking incident that took place when she was a teenager at the prestigious Brentley School, Ani is forced to confront a dark truth that threatens to unravel her meticulously crafted life.
Mike Barker (“Black Match”, “The Handmaid’s Tale”) will direct.