Netflix has released the trailer and announced the premiere date for their new kids TV series “I ❤ Arlo” which follows on from the feature length “Arlo the Alligator Boy” that premiered in April. The new series will launch on August 27th and is made up of twenty 11-minute episodes. Both the film and show were created by Ryan Crego – famous for creating other family friendly shows and films such as “Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh”, “Puss in Boots” and “Shrek Forever After”.
It’s a whole new world for Arlo and his one-of-a kind pals when they set out to restore a run-down New York City neighborhood — and make it their own. I ❤ Arlo is available on Netflix August 27!
The movie, “Arlo the Alligator Boy”, followed Arlo’s journey as he met a group of misfits who quickly become his new family. Once Arlo’s adventure lands him in New York City, the series, “I ❤ ️️Arlo”, will kick off as he and his newfound crew set up shop in an abandoned seaside neighborhood and help bring it back to life.
The voice cast for the film and series includes:
- Singer and American Idol contestant Michael J. Woodard
- Grammy-nominated musician Mary Lambert (Singer/songwriter, “Same Love”)
- Michael “Flea” Balzary of the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Annie Potts (Toy Story)
- Tony Hale (Veep)
- Brett Gelman (Stranger Things)
- Jonathan Van Ness (Queer Eye)
- Haley Tju (Trinkets)
- Jennifer Coolidge (2 Broke Girls)
- Vincent Rodriguez III (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend).